July 8th, 2012MCND News
St. Bride’s Church, corner Catharine St. and Percy St. Liverpool L8
Bus routes from Charlotte St and Elliot St: 86, 80, 74 and 75
Free festival with music, dance, poetry, campaigning and charity stalls, crafts, children’s activities, Food From Nowhere vegan and veggie food cafe. Disabled access. Fun for all.
Street stall to advertise above: Sat. July 14th, 11am – 2pm, Bold St. next to News from Nowhere.
July 2nd, 2012MCND News
The latest version of the NOW QUARTERLY Merseyside CND newsletter (July, Aug & Sept 2012) is available now.
Featuring news and updates on:
- Peace and Ecology Festival details – 21st July
- Continued growth of Trident Spending
- Peace One Day 10th anniversary – Sept 21st
- Picasso’s anti war and peace campaigning – part IV
- Local & regional CND news
Go to our newsletter page to download your free PDF version to read on your computer/ mobile device.Tags: events, liverpool, mcnd, news, newsletter